$399 & up – Puerto Rico: 'Top Hotel in the Caribbean' w/Air
Escape to "One of the Top Resort Hotels in the Caribbean" (Travel + Leisure) while saving 50%.
For half the regular price, Travelzoo members can escape to one of the Caribbean's Top 25 Beach Resorts (Travel + Leisure) in Puerto Rico, the World's No. 1 Place to Go in 2019 (New York Times).
This exclusive deal includes:
- Roundtrip flights to San Juan
- 4 nights at Serafina Beach Hotel, a chic new boutique hotel on Condado Beach that has already been named among the island's top beach resorts by Forbes and Travel + Leisure
- Daily deluxe continental breakfast (reg. $21 per person daily)
- A $25 food-and-beverage credit for dinner at aMare (one per stay)
Depart select dates August-September. October-November are also on sale.
Customize your trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale. Flights are available from over 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What you need to know:
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room
- Air and hotel taxes are included, though the hotel's resort fee is not; you'll pay locally
- This package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
About the hotel:
Unlike most San Juan hotels, every room has a water view thanks to its location between the Atlantic Ocean, to the north, and the Laguna del Condado to the south. The hotel's pool deck features an infinity pool with great views of the ocean just steps away.
Jose Enrique, one of the city's top restaurants, is just a couple minutes north along the beach. Many other popular bars and clubs in Old San Juan are a short drive away (including La Factoria, one of the World's 50 Best Bars for cocktails).
As with all Puerto Rico travel, we love that U.S. visitors don't need a passport or to convert any currency, meaning guests can get out of the airport and onto the beach ASAP.