$399 & up – 4-Star Beachfront Clearwater Hotel w/Flights
This member-favorite deal includes flights and a daily resort credit into winter.
The 4-star Wyndham Grand Clearwater sits on one of the Top 5 Beaches in America (Travel Channel) and includes discounted dates into the beginning of peak season.
- Roundtrip flights to Tampa
- 3 nights in an Intercoastal King or Two Queen Room
- Discounted resort fee of $20 (reg. $35)
- $50 resort credit, per stay
Depart: Select departures through January
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale and the savings apply throughout. Flights are available from more than 50 cities across the U.S. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What You Need To Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Airfare and hotel taxes are included, though the remainder of the hotel resort fee is not. You’ll pay locally at the hotel.
About the Hotel:
The newest addition to Wyndham Grand’s fleet of Florida hotels sits on Clearwater Beach. Opened in January 2017, the two-tower property houses over 300 rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, full-service spa and an outdoor pool that is just a "stone's throw from the sugary white sand" (Telegraph UK). All accommodations face either the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway, and most have balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that fill rooms with natural light.
In less than 10 minutes, guests can walk to Pier 60, a popular spot for fishing, boating and watching the sunset, and popular dining and nightlife spots downtown. Family-friendly entertainment like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, the Dalí Museum and Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, are within an hour’s drive of the hotel.
Book by Nov. 22.