$399 – Charleston 3-Night Trip incl. Walking Tour & Flights
Roundtrip flights, a walking tour & 4-star hotel stay: you can't book this experience anywhere else.
This Travelzoo-exclusive deal includes 55% savings at one of Charleston's "most opulent" hotels (Lonely Planet) -- and with flights included on top of that, it's a no brainer.
- Roundtrip flights to Charleston
- 3 nights at the historic Mills House Hotel, steps from King Street shops and minutes from Museum Mile
- Historic walking tour (advance reservation required)
Depart: Most dates June 2 - Aug. 30
What you need to know:
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room
- Travel dates and trip length are customizable (anywhere from 1 to 28 nights) and the savings apply for any length of stay
- Flights are available from over 50 cities -- shop dates by selecting your departure airport on the next page
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- Air and hotel taxes are included
About the hotel:
The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel has stood on the corner of Meeting and Queen streets since 1853 and is well positioned for guests who want to explore on foot, steps from the main shopping stretch on King Street and minutes from Museum Mile.
The pink facade of the building is quintessential Charleston: bright but subtle with intricate details. Inside the hotel, the interiors are decked out in lavish chandeliers, glazed marble floors, antique-style furnishings and conversation-provoking artwork. Even with all the glamorous details, the hotel and its staff maintain a friendly and approachable attitude.
Guest rooms are decorated in a contemporary but classic style and offer complimentary Wi-Fi and views of the city or the second floor pool. The courtyard and pool are unique to the hotel, so be sure to take advantage of them. The pool is seasonal but still makes a great place to sit and read in the winter.
Acclaimed restaurants Husk and 82 Queen are just across the street. The hotel is also surrounded by popular seafood restaurants and other classic southern cuisine.