$359 & up – NYC 4-Star Escape incl. Breakfast & Flights
Waived resort fee, daily breakfast and roundtrip flights — you can't book this trip anywhere else.
For the typical cost of a single night in New York City, Travelzoo members can fly to New York and spend 3 nights in a trendy 4-star hotel in the middle of Manhattan.
- Roundtrip flights to New York City
- 3 nights in an upgraded Queen City View room at Arlo NoMad, a 4-star hotel just two blocks from the Empire State Building
- Daily breakfast ($20 daily value)
- Waived resort fee ($35 daily value)
Depart select dates in January-February for the following per-person prices:
- $359 ... Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando
- $399 ... Chicago, Detroit
- $439 ... Dallas, Denver
- $479-$519 ... Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland
Customize your trip: Travel through August, plus longer trips, are also on sale. Flights are available from over 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
About the hotel:
Rooms are small but "with big personalities thanks to boho-chic decor and thoughtful amenities" (Condé Nast Traveler) and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide plenty of natural light.
Don't miss the cozy second-floor library that shifts from a co-working space during the day to an evening hangout space with cocktails and small bites provided by the second-floor Barlo. Seasonal rooftop bar The Heights serves inventive cocktails along with uptown and downtown views.
$359 & up
Select dates January-February; travel through August on sale
Have a Question?
Agents Available 24 hours