$339 & up – D.C. 3 Nights incl. Upscale Hotel & Air
This deal includes 4.5-star accommodations in one of D.C.'s trendiest neighborhoods.
Experience D.C. like a local with a package that includes roundtrip flights and three nights at one of the best hotels in D.C. (Conde Nast Traveler) located just a short walk from the trendy, local-favorite 14th street corridor. This deal saves up to $125 compared to booking the flight and hotel elsewhere.
- Roundtrip flights to Washington D.C.
- 3 nights in a King or Double Queen Executive Room
Depart: Select departures through February; best fares are November - January.
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale and the savings apply throughout. Flights are available from 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What You Need to Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Air and hotel taxes are included, though the hotel resort fee is not. You'll pay that fee locally at the hotel
About the Hotel:
Mason & Rook is a "modern hotel near the bustling 14th Street corridor" which "offers proximity to some of the best nightlife and dining in Washington" (Telegraph UK). Luckily, this trendy locale is also only a 15-minute walk from the White House and a 10-minute walk to the nearest Metro Station, making the other attractions in D.C. easily reachable.