$339 & up – Chicago in Summer: 5-Star Hotel + Flights
We rarely see Chicago deals for summer travel -- and never with 55% savings at a 5-star hotel.
Summer in Chicago means beach weather, baseball games, boat rides, and -- for Travelzoo members -- 55% savings on trips complete with flights and accommodations at a luxe hotel near the Magnificent Mile.
- Roundtrip flights to Chicago
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, one of the best hotels in Chicago according to Conde Nast Traveler
- Two drinks at the hotel's Le Bar (reg. $40)
What you need to know:
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room
- Travel dates and trip length are customizable (anywhere from 1 to 28 nights) and the savings apply for any length of stay
- Flights are available from over 50 cities -- select your departure airport on the next page to shop dates
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- Air and hotel taxes are included
About the hotel:
Innovative architecture and a sophisticated European feel welcome you with a "bonjour!" at Sofitel's 5-star North American flagship property, set on the edge of Chicago's Gold Coast near the Mag Mile. Even though the hotel soars 32 floors above street level, it maintains an intimate, boutique-like feel with only 16 rooms per floor, making stays here noticeably quieter than at other similar hotels.
Every guest room and suite received a refresh in 2018, cooling down the color palette to calming blues and grays while making other updates like enhanced Wi-Fi, USB charging outlets and Bose sound systems. You can still expect luxe marble bathrooms that include a separate shower and tub and Lanvin bath amenities.
The hotel's CDA restaurant, helmed by executive chef John Taus, serves modern Mediterranean shared plates in a communal ambiance, while the stylish Le Bar features extensive wine and Champagne menus alongside French-themed cocktails. There's also a newly expanded fitness center featuring new core-training technology, cardio machines with personal TVs and even fresh fruit for healthy snacking.