Sold outThis deal was published January 10, 2019 and sold out January 15, 2019. See current deals
$303 & up – San Francisco 4-Star Escape w/Air
Save 45% when booking the 4-star Le Meridien San Francisco with flights from across the U.S.
With this Travelzoo-exclusive package, save up to $259 on DIY pricing at member-favorite Le Meridien San Francisco, located minutes from Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf and the Ferry Building.
- Roundtrip flights to San Francisco from most major U.S. cities
- Stay at Le Meridien San Francisco for 3 nights, or choose your desired length of stay
- Accommodations in a 415-square-foot Classic King Room
What you need to know:
- The best prices are available midweek through June, but weekends still offer savings
- Prices are per person, based on two guests traveling together and sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- All taxes and hotel fees are included
- For more details on the hotel, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
About the hotel:
Located on Battery Street, in the heart of the Financial District, minutes from popular spots like North Beach, Chinatown and Union Square, Le Meridien San Francisco attracts "both leisure and business visitors with chic ambience and international style" (Fodor's).
Earth tones create a soothing atmosphere in the 360 guest rooms with smooth granite countertops and crisp white goose-down duvets. All rooms have free Wi-Fi for Starwood members, and guests can choose one king or two double beds. Select rooms include balconies looking out at the bay.
The property has a fitness center, and guests can swim at the Bay Club or work out at a larger local fitness center for an additional fee.
On-site dining options include the Park Grill for breakfast and lunch or the chic BAR 333 for dinner. Twenty-four-hour room service is available.
$303 & up
When You Can Go
Select dates into June
$259 on DIY pricing