$279 & up – Nashville: 3 Night Escape w/Flights
Nashville's West End neighborhood is where "well-heeled locals [go] to see and be seen" (Frommer's).
Get your fill of hot chicken, barbecue and world-class country music with a deal that includes 3 nights at a Travelzoo member-favorite hotel near the West End neighborhood and flights.
- Roundtrip flights to Nashville
- 3 nights in a King or Double Queen room
- All guests receive free daily breakfast and locally roasted coffee
Depart: Select departures through March; best fares are for December - February departures
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale and the savings apply throughout. Flights are available from 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What You Need to Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Air and hotel taxes are included
About the Hotel:
Vibrant colors with lots of natural light greet guests as they step into the lobby of the Hayes Street Hotel. Less than three blocks off Broadway Avenue in the fashionable West End neighborhood, this boutique inn feels country-chic -- think modern furnishings with Americana accents, like porch swings on the indoor-outdoor veranda and rotary-style phones in guest rooms. The cool vibe is rounded out with loads of freebies like complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Travelzoo members rave about the friendly, helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.