$239 & up – Times Square Stay w/Breakfast & Flights
This trip is perfect for first-time visitors to The Big Apple or for catching a show on Broadway.
Located in the heart of the city, you'll have easy access to New York's sites, museums, shops and restaurants without the peak-season crowds.
- Roundtrip flights to New York City
- 3 nights at Element New York Times Square West in a Studio 1 King Room
- A $10 credit to the Gourmet Pantry (per stay)
Depart: Select dates January-March.
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale and the savings apply throughout. Use the calendar on the next page to search dates from your preferred city.
What You Need to Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Air and hotel taxes are included
About the Hotel:
Recently renovated in May 2019 to update all guest rooms and public spaces, this hotel features tons of extras not usually available at New York hotels. Guests get access to a daily breakfast buffet, a rooftop patio with skyline views, free bicycle usage and even a manager's reception with free beer, wine and snacks on select weeknights. Rooms here are great if you're planning to spend a while exploring New York. All rooms feature stocked kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators and even dishwashers. It's hard to beat the location, just a few blocks from Times Square — it's within a 20-minute walk of places like Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building and Bryant Park.