Sold out(January 18, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on January 02, 2019. See new deal
$1799 – Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia 15-Night Tour w/Flights
Visit Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia for a jaw-dropping $1799 per person, including flights.
Spend two weeks exploring Southeast Asia with an expert guide for $120 per day -- and knock three countries off your bucket list while you're at it. For context, similar tours cost well over $4000 per person.
- Thailand (3 nights): Spend leisure time in Bangkok, with ample opportunity to visit the city's bustling markets and ancient temples
- Cambodia (3 nights): Journey to the ancient capital of Angkor Thom and watch the sunset over the temples at Angkor Wat, the most revered temple in Cambodia
- Vietnam (9 nights): An expert guide leads the way to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue and Ho Chi Minh -- visit serene pagodas, take in a Water Puppet Show, take in stunning cathedrals and spend the night aboard a ship moored in Halong Bay
Includes: International and intra-country flights; 15 nights in well-reviewed 3- and 4-star hotels; daily breakfast, one lunch, one dinner; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; airport transfers; ground transportation in a private motor coach; guide services throughout.
Depart: May 6; Nov. 25 from San Francisco. Surrounding 2019 dates are also discounted from New York, Los Angeles, Chicago-O'Hare and Seattle.
Upgrade: Stay in luxury hotels throughout for $2859 per person.
Book by Jan. 18.
When You Can Go
May & November; all 2019 dates on sale
$3800 on similar itineraries
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.