$1599 – Vietnam & Cambodia 15 Nights w/Air
Visit Vietnam and Cambodia for a jaw-dropping $1599 per person, including flights.
Spend two weeks exploring Southeast Asia with an expert guide for about $100 per day -- for context, similar tours cost more than double to visit the same sites.
- Journey to Cambodia's ancient capital of Angkor Thom and watch the sunset over the temples at Angkor Wat, the country's most revered temple, then visit the Killing Fields in Phnom Penh
- In Vietnam, spend the night aboard a ship moored on Halong Bay and wake up to brunch amid limestone grottos and glistening water
- Take a traditional cyclo ride through the Old Quarter of Hanoi and stroll famed Ben Thanh Market in Ho Chi Minh City
Includes: International and intra-country flights; 14 nights in well-reviewed hotels; 1 night aboard a ship in Halong Bay; daily breakfast, one lunch, one dinner; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; airport transfers; ground transportation in a private motor coach; and guide services throughout.
Depart: Sept. 17; Oct. 1, 27; Nov. 10 from Los Angeles. Surrounding August 2019-April 2020 dates are also discounted and departures are available from San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Houston.
Upgrade: Stay in 4-star hotels throughout starting at $100 more.
Book by June 28.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.