$1599 – Sri Lanka: Temples to Beaches incl. Air
Spend a week in 4-star hotels throughout Sri Lanka with an expert guide leading the way.
Lonely Planet says "endless beaches, timeless ruins, oodles of elephants and flavorful food make Sri Lanka irresistible," and this weeklong adventure highlights the best of the country for $1599 per person, including flights.
What inspires us about this itinerary:
- Temples & landscapes: Visit the second-century B.C. temple atop Pidurangala Rock and ascend Lion Rock to see an ancient palace. You'll also visit a 2,000-year-old cave temple and an ancient temple that houses the country's most important relic -- a tooth of Buddha
- Elephant safari: Embark on a Jeep safari in Minneriya National Park to spot elephants
- Tea plantation: Travel to Nuwara Eliya, know as "Little England" and famed for its lush tea plantations where you'll learn about production and sip tea amid manicured botanical gardens
- Golden beaches: Relax at an upscale beach resort in Bentota, famed for its sprawling stretches of golden sand and water sports like sailing, water skiing and paragliding
Includes: International flights; 7 nights in 4-star hotels; daily breakfast and one lunch; ground transportation in a private motor coach; services of an English-speaking guide throughout; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary.
Depart: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 26 from Los Angeles. Travel + Leisure notes that Sri Lanka has a tropical, balmy climate year-round. Surrounding April 2019-January 2020 dates are also discounted.
Additional departures: At time of publish, we found departures for $1679-$2079 from New York, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Extend: Add an 5-night extension to the Maldives for $1380 more including flights and upscale hotel stay. A longer version of the itinerary with 5 additional nights at the beach in Sri Lanka is $200 more.
Book by March 27.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Click here for the Sri Lanka + Maldives package.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.