Sold out(July 31, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on July 28, 2021. See new deal
$1299 – Moscow & St. Petersburg Guided Tour w/Flights
Not only does this package include 4-star hotels, but you can also score $2100 in savings into 2022.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (July 28, 8:30 p.m. ET): Due to airfare fluctuation, dates in November 2021 now start at $100 more. However, October 2021 and March-April 2022 are still available from $1299 per person.
This 7-night trip is the ideal blend of guided sightseeing and independent exploration — and, with Exoticca's Back to Travel sitewide sale, you can explore the world's largest country known for its historic cities and vibrant nightlife.
Highlights of this $1299-per-person trip:
- Spend 3 nights in Moscow and visit Gorki Leninskiye, a former retreat for noblemen, and the Kremlin and its cathedrals, then enjoy a walking tour of Arbat Street in the heart of the city and the fine art at Tretyakov Gallery
- Wander through St. Petersburg for 4 nights and explore the Hermitage Museum, located within the Winter Palace, famous for works of art by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci — this is the second-largest art museum in the world
- Enjoy ample free time to explore each city on your own, visiting any of the numerous museums and historic landmarks
- Not only are international flights included, but also a high-speed train between Moscow and St. Petersburg and all transfers
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Moscow, return from St. Petersburg; 7 nights in 4-star hotels; second-class high-speed train; daily breakfast; a visa invitation letter; transportation via motor coach; and sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
Depart: Select dates October-November 2021 & March-April 2022 from New York. Surrounding dates through October 2023 are also discounted, starting at $100 more.
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Miami; Orlando; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington, D.C., departures are available, starting at $100 more per person (varies by city; see website for more details).
Options: Maximize your trip to Russia with one of these deals: a 10-night tour that adds on Ukraine, a 2-week trip which tacks on Poland and this long-haul package to Russia and China. All of these trips are part of Exoticca's Back to Travel sale where travelers can save up to $500.
Book by July 31.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available for an added cost when booking. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required to enter Russia, and the fee is not included with this deal. Some flight options do not include checked bags, but you can add them through the airline after booking for an added fee.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers then click "See Prices". Rates will initially appear as $1399 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6692 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.