$499 – Cancun: 4-Night Luxury Escape w/Miami Flights
Stay at one of the best resorts in Cancun while saving hundreds and enjoying loads of perks.
Travelzoo members can snag unbeatable prices and exclusive perks at a 5-star beach resort with "some of the destination's best amenities and most eye-popping vistas" in "the best location in Cancun" (Forbes Travel Guide).
4-night trips include:
- Roundtrip flights to Cancun
- Accommodations at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
- Roundtrip ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres (one per person)
- Complimentary hydrotherapy ritual at Gem Spa (one per person)
- One bottle of sparkling wine, served at pool or beach (per room)
- A tequila tasting at La Joya restaurant (per person)
- One domestic bottle of sparkling wine plus hors d'oeuvres at Isla Contoy (per room)
- US$50 voucher usable toward any Gem Spa Treatment (one per person)
- US$20 voucher usable for any water sports at the marina activity desk (one per person)
- US$20 credit for dinner at Le Basilic and a US$20 credit for dinner at Isla Contoy or La Joya (per room)
5-night (or longer) trips start at $60 more and include all of the above, plus:
- One romantic spa dinner for two (US$300 value)
- US$100 credit toward a beach cabana setup (per room)
- Complimentary dessert during lunch at Isla Contoy (once per room)
- Complimentary domestic welcome drinks
- An added US$25 credit for dinner at Le Basilic and an added US$20 credit for dinner at Isla Contoy or La Joya
- Another domestic bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres at any on-site restaurant (US$40 value)
Depart from Miami select dates September-October for the following per-person prices:
- $459 ... 4 nights
- $519 ... 5 nights
Thanks to a huge spa, a lagoon-style waterfall pool, a tranquil beach and ocean views from every room, this 5-star destination earns praise from Forbes Travel Guide, which calls it "a serenely elegant retreat in the pulsating core of Cancun’s Hotel Zone." Featuring five restaurants, the hotel’s most popular dining option is the AAA 5-Diamond rated Le Basilic with world-class French Mediterranean food. The hotel's huge Gem Spa was named the No. 2 spa in Cancun by USA Today 10Best.com.
Have a Question?
Agents Available 24 hours