Sold out(October 20, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on October 18, 2017. See new deal
$899 – Italian Countryside 4-Star Escape in Spring w/Air
This trip to Umbria, "Italy's best-kept culinary secret," (New York Times) is full of gourmet goods.
"Foodies are in their element" (Lonely Planet) in this region north of Rome, and this 5-night trip reserves spots for you in the kitchen and at the dinner table, all while maintaining 4-star standards. For $899 per person, you get:
- Roundtrip international flights to Rome (FCO)
- 5 nights in Umbria at Abbazia dei Collemedio, a centuries-old hilltop monastery converted into a 4-star hotel with enchanting views of the countryside
- Manual shift economy car rental (automatic upgrade available)
- Daily breakfast and one 3-course dinner at the hotel
- A wine tasting at a nearby vineyard
- A cooking class to learn the cuisine of a region The New York Times praises for its commitment to Italian tradition and heirloom ingredients
This is priced from New York (JFK) for April travel. May-August trips are also discounted, as are longer trips and departures from other U.S. cities.
Book by Oct. 20.
When You Can Go
April; other discounts May-August
Up to $300 on DIY pricing
How to Book
Book online at Great Value Vacations
- Pick your departure city and month from the drop-down menus; click "Check Availability."
- Use the arrows to scroll down to your desired departure date.
- Choose a departure date from the calendar.
Book this deal by phone
Call Great Value Vacations at 1-855-669-7144.
Mention Travelzoo and promo code CUCINARE to the reservation agent.