$1799 – Italy in Summer: Guided Tour w/4-Star Hotels & Air
It's tough to find a summer tour of Italy that's this comprehensive for under $2000 per person.
This tour doesn't cut corners -- it includes summer departures, 4-star hotels and flights for $1799 per person. Even better, it covers comprehensive sightseeing that other tours charge extra for.
What we love about this 6-night itinerary:
- Venice (2 nights): Visit the pink marble Doge's Palace and take a boat ride to watch glassblowing on Murano.
- Florence (2 nights): Stand in awe of Michelangelo's David and view Brunelleschi's Duomo and the Gates of Paradise.
- Rome (2 nights): Visit the Vatican's art-filled halls and admire the Sistine Chapel.
- On the way, stop at a Tuscan farm for wine and cheese tastings, take pictures with the Leaning Tower of Pisa and wander the medieval streets of Assisi.
Includes: Roundtrip flights; 6 nights' accommodations; transfers; transportation in a private motor coach; hotel porterage; sightseeing and entrance fees; English-speaking guide and local guides; taxes and fees, including Italian city taxes.
Depart: Aug. 14, 21; Nov. 6, 13, 2018. All March-November dates are discounted. This deal is priced for departure from New York, however, flights can be added from any major U.S. gateway. Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Solo traveler pricing available upon request.
Book by Jan. 19.
When You Can Go
Aug. 14, 21; Nov. 6, 13; all March-November on sale
$1100 on similar itineraries
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
Discounted prices will appear at the end of booking. When prompted, enter promo code TZENTY440. The $1799 dates will initially appear as $2239.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 1-800-682-3333.
- Push "3" to make a new reservation.
- Ask for the "8 Day Enchanting Italy" package on Travelzoo.
- Mention promo code TZENTY440 to the booking agent.
About Gate 1 Travel
With offices in 20 countries, Gate 1 Travel has been sending travelers all over the world since 1981. Fueled by their slogan "More of the World for Less," the company has been bringing Travelzoo members deals on high-quality, affordable tours for 15 years.