$1599 – Explore Rome, Florence & Venice w/VIP Perks & Air
This unique package includes sightseeing & a concierge but is made for you to explore on your own.
Monograms is dropping the price of its upscale Italy vacation -- complete with airport transfers, VIP sightseeing and a dedicated concierge -- to $1599 per person. This trip regularly costs over $2000.
- Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Rome; return from Venice
- 6 nights in centrally located, popular hotels: Rome (2 nights), Florence (2 nights), Venice (2 nights)
- Guided sightseeing in each city, including tours of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel; Colosseum; Academy of Fine Arts, home to Michelangelo's David; St. Mark's Square; and the Bridge of Sighs
- 3 days at leisure, during which your Local Host (like a Monograms-only concierge) can help you plan excursions, meals and activities
- High-speed, first-class trains between cities
- Pre-arranged transfers between airports and hotels
Depart: March 14, 15, 19 or 21 from NYC (JFK, EWR, LGA) or Miami
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Los Angeles; Philadelphia; and Washington, D.C. are $100 more. For $200 more, depart from Chicago; Cleveland; Dallas; Denver; Houston; Las Vegas; Minneapolis; Phoenix; Salt Lake City; San Francisco; Seattle; or Tampa.
Travelzoo Tip: Want to know more about taking a Monograms trip? Read about our experience on the blog.
Book by Dec. 31.
When You Can Go
March 14, 15, 19, 21
How to Book
Book online at Monograms
- Select "Dates and Prices."
- Select "Book Now" on your departure date.
- Note: The $1599 dates will initially appear as $1367.
- Select your departure airport on the "Vacation Estimate" page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Monograms at 1-800-249-0720.
Monograms knows that globetrotting is fun, but research, logistics and getting lost is not. So they take on the endless hours of organizing and scheduling so customers can see famous sights and experience new cultures stress-free. From arranging the right hotels and efficient transportation to providing a Local Host® and including sightseeing, Monograms has thought of -- and included -- everything you need in an all-in-one-package.