$998 – Ireland 4-Night Tour w/4-Star Hotels & Guide
Take a guided tour of Dublin, eat a meal at Bunratty Castle and drive Ring of Kerry with this deal.
Save over $250 on peak-season rates with this packed itinerary of Ireland that includes a guided tour of Dublin and a scenic drive along the Ring of Kerry. For $998 per person (based on double occupancy), see major cities and attractions on the Emerald Isle in four nights.
Here's what's included:
- Four nights hotel accomodations in 3- and 4-star hotels
- Full breakfast daily except on day one
- Three dinners and one lunch
- Welcome get-together drink
- Sightseeing by luxury coach with professional driver/guide
- Tour of Dublin with a local guide
- Sheepdog herding demonstration on Ring of Kerry
- Ferry ride across the River Shannon
- Visits and admissions to Dublin Castle, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Skellig Experience and Cliffs of Moher
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags and strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges and porterage for one suitcase per person
- Free Wi-Fi on coaches and in hotel lobbies
This inclusive tour has front-of-the-line access to all the attractions mentioned on the itinerary.
This tour departs select dates April 1-27. Travelers can book this tour for $1250 per person on select dates May-September.
Note: Airfare is not included.
Hotels include the 4-star Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, housed in a 19th-century brick building and surrounded by attractive grounds. The 4-star Killarney Towers Hotel is located in the heart of Killarney, close to major public transportation. Finally, the 3-star Bunratty Castle Hotel is located next to the River Shannon and is a five-minute walk from its castle namesake.
Book by May 12.