$1198 – Maui: Waldorf Astoria Escape w/Flights
Everything is luxurious about this trip featuring a Waldorf Astoria resort, except the price point.
Rooms at the luxurious Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria resort, can run as much as $600 a night. That's why we love this exclusive $1198-per-person package including three nights at the 4.5-star resort; roundtrip airfare; and taxes, with options to stay longer if you like.
Here's what you need to know about this resort:
- Grand Wailea has nine pools that connect through rapids, waterslides and waterfalls.
- Travel + Leisure said the resort has "Maui's best spa" (good enough for celebs like Jennifer Aniston).
- A "garden view" room is special when it's a view from a patio or balcony of a manicured garden in Maui.
- Attention art buffs: the resort has the largest art collection in all of Hawaii.
- The lazy river is longer than six football fields (so you have time to chill out).
- Posh dining abounds, including a chic restaurant overlooking a tropical lagoon.
- You're right on a pristine stretch of Wailea Beach, and you get an oceanview room (which comes with a $50 resort credit).
This package is priced for departures on select dates September-December from Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose and Seattle; however, trips are available from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago (O'Hare), Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Newark, New York (JFK), and Salt Lake City (prices vary by city). Spring and summer dates are also available at higher prices.
We recommend booking a longer stay, especially from east coast cities; four- to eight-night packages are available at discounted rates.
Note: The resort charges a mandatory $30 per night (plus tax) to all guests, payable directly to the hotel. This covers things like a flower lei greeting upon arrival, Wi-Fi and use of cruiser bikes and beach umbrellas on Wailea Beach.
For a sneak peek of your Grand Wailea experience, check out our Deal Expert's blog.
Travelzoo Tip: The resort is undergoing renovations this fall and most of the pools will be closed Sept. 23 - Oct. 16. If you do visit during this travel period, the spa will still be open and you'll receive breakfast for two (one per stay).
Book by May 5.
When You Can Go
Select September-December dates
$200 on do-it-yourself pricing
How to Book
Book online at Perfect Escapes
Pick desired departure city from the drop-down menu and continue through booking process.
Note: After you click on your desired travel date, it takes about 10-15 seconds for pricing to load.
Book this deal by phone
Call Perfect Escapes at 1-800-495-1679.
About Perfect Escapes
Built by travel industry experts, Perfect Escapes specializes in vacation packages to top destinations around the globe.