$999 – Visit Portugal: Luxe 10-Night Trip w/Air
We rarely see Portugal trips covering the entire country, let alone one with $1200 savings.
This value packed, 10-night vacation has 4- and 5-star hotel stays throughout, including a palace-turned-luxury-hotel in Portugal's wine country.
Why we love this $999-per-person vacation:
- It includes an 11-day car rental to explore Portugal from south to north
- The adventure starts in charming Lisbon, with its lively neighborhoods, famous trolleys and scenic rolling hills
- Next, drive to Coimbra, a preserved medieval town with a lovely riverside setting
- Next, travel north to Portugal's wine region, the Douro Valley -- "a must ... for wine enthusiasts seeking the road less traveled" (Travel + Leisure)
- End in colorful Porto, famous for its port wine, cobbled streets and bright hillside architecture
Includes: Roundtrip flights from Newark to Lisbon, returning from Porto; 11-day car rental; 2 nights in Lisbon, 3 nights each in Coimbra and the Duoro Valley and 2 nights in Porto; daily breakfast; and three dinners.
Depart: Select dates November-February. Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates.
Additional options: October travel dates and departures from Boston, New York-JFK and Miami are also discounted. Car and hotel upgrades as well as trip extensions are available.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Tourist tax is not included and is payable locally.
Book by Aug. 15.
When You Can Go
$1200 on similar tours