$999—Tuscany experience w/flights, cooking classes & more
Experience the beauty of Tuscany and its superb farm-to-table culinary scene.
Why We Love This Deal
Known for its world-famous wineries, enchanting castles and romantic countryside, Tuscany holds a spot on many travelers' bucket lists for good reason. We love that this package includes your airfare, rental car, 4-star accommodations and two authentic cooking classes for less than $1000 per person. This 6-night offer includes travel dates into March 2024 and even covers white truffle season in November-December (truffle pasta or pizza, anyone?).
What's included for $999 per person:
- Roundtrip economy-class airfare from the U.S. to Rome on a full-service airline
- Manual-shift car rental for duration of the trip (upgrade to automatic available)
- 4 nights in Tuscany at the 4-star Fattoria degli Usignoli
- Two classes in Tuscany:
- Tuscan cooking class with the hotel's head chef
- Tuscan pizza-making class with wine tasting
- 2 nights in Frascati near Rome at the 4-star Hotel Villa Mercede
Bring your friends or family, as this offer is based on a group of four people traveling together, sharing a two-bedroom accommodation in Tuscany and two hotel rooms in Frascati. Discounts for two travelers are also available.
Depart from Miami, Newark or New York City:
- $999 … November-March
- $1099 … October
Depart from Washington, D.C.:
- $999 … November-December
- $1099 … October; January-March
Depart from Boston or Chicago:
- $1099 … November-March
- $1199 … October
Depart from Los Angeles:
- $1199 … November-March
- $1299 … October
Additional departures: April dates are also discounted, starting at $1199 per person.
Add in more activities: For +$125 per person, you'll enjoy a wine tasting at Castello di Meleto in Tuscany; a walking tour of Florence; and a Rome sightseeing hop-on-hop-off bus pass.
Extend your trip: Stay an extra night in Frascati from +$100 per person. Or, stay an extra night in both Tuscany and Frascati from +$200 per person. Make it a 10-night trip (1 extra night in Tuscany and Frascati, plus 2 nights in Venice) from +$400 per person. Extra nights include an extended car rental.
Alternate itinerary: Travel to Rome, Florence and Venice by rail, starting at $999 per person.
Travelzoo Tip: There is no change fee with the purchase of Great Value Vacations' travel protection plans.
Book by May 26.
Refund Policy: Once booked with Great Value Vacations, this deal is nonrefundable. However, there is no change fee with the purchase of Great Value Vacations' travel protection plans. This plan allows you to reschedule or cancel your trip for any reason outside of 72 hours of your scheduled departure and receive a future travel credit for the amount you paid for your trip. Please review Great Value Vacations’ terms and conditions before you book.
How to Book
Continue to Great Value Vacations
- Pick your departure city, number of nights and month from the drop-down menus; click "Check Availability."
- Select the desired month again on the next page if it defaults to a different month.
- Scroll down to your desired departure date.
- Choose a departure date from the calendar, add the upgrade if desired and click "Continue."
- Confirm trip details and continue through the booking process.