$999 – Portugal 4-City Trip incl. Palace Stay & Flights
Explore Portugal on a 10-night trip that includes a stay in a palace-turned-luxury-hotel.
For less than $100 per person, per night — including international airfare, hotels and a car rental — explore the western side of Portugal at your own pace, from Lisbon to Coimbra to Porto.
Why we love this $999-per-person vacation:
- Includes an 11-day car rental to explore Portugal from south to north
- The adventure starts in charming Lisbon (1 night), with lively neighborhoods, famous trolleys and scenic rolling hills
- Drive to Coimbra (3 nights), a preserved medieval town with a lovely riverside setting
- Drive to Vidago (3 nights) and stay in a palace that earns a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- Drive to Porto (2 nights), famous for its port wine, cobbled streets and bright hillside architecture
- Spend the last night in Lisbon to make catching your flight home a little easier
Includes: International roundtrip flights; 11-day car rental (automatic cars available for an additional fee); 10 nights' hotel accommodations; daily breakfast.
Depart: From Boston, Chicago, Miami, Newark, NYC (JFK), select dates January-March (depending on departure city). +$200 April; +$300 May-September.
Additional options: Departures from D.C., Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle are also discounted and are $100-$300 more. Car and hotel upgrades as well as trip extensions to other European cities are also available. See Fleetway's trip guide for more information.
Book by Nov. 14.
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway
Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 888-996-2129.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.