$999 – Greece 9-Night Vacation: Athens, Islands & Flights
This is the lowest price we've seen on this Greece itinerary in more than 10 years.
"There are sunsets, and then there are blow-your-mind, out-of-this-world, once-in-a-lifetime sunsets. For the latter, you'll want to head to Santorini" (Travel + Leisure).
Book this trip to experience Santorini's renowned sunsets, the pristine beaches of Mykonos and the historic sites in and between Athens and Kalampaka -- all for $999 per person, including flights.
Highlights of this 9-night Greece getaway:
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites with your group: the Monasteries of Meteora built atop sandstone peaks; and Delphi, a 6th century religious center and symbol of unity of the ancient Greek world
- This trip has plenty of independent time built into the schedule: you'll explore the islands of Mykonos and Santorini on your own
- In Athens, see the Acropolis, the Parthenon and the Temple of Zeus on your own, or add a tour of these and other ancient highlights with an expert guide for +$69
- Stay in 4-star hotels throughout Greece: Athens (4 nights), Kalampaka (1), Mykonos (2) and Santorini (2)
- Gratuity for your guide and driver are included
Depart: Select dates in April and October 2021 & 2022 from New York. Surrounding spring and summer dates are also on sale from $200 per person more.
Additional departures: Fly from Los Angeles or Boston for +$100 per person. You can fly from 26 other cities for $300-$500 more. See the UTOvacation website for pricing from your nearest gateway.
Customize your trip: Upgrade to 5-star hotels in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini for +$999 per person. Add 3 nights in Athens for +$399; or 3 nights in Crete for +$599. You're also able to use this trip as a jumping off point for a longer Greece vacation; extend your return flight between 3-20 days from $299 more.
Travelzoo Tip: This price doesn't include ferries to or between islands. Our recommendation is to avoid the two long ferry rides (approximately 6 hours) and instead book a 1-hour flight between Athens and Mykonos; and Santorini and Athens. You can purchase these flights through UTOvacation for $119 per person each way, or book them on your own. The ferry between Mykonos and Santorini takes around 2.5 hours and costs $79 to book through UTOvacation.
Seats are limited across all departure dates. Book as soon as possible to get the best price.
Book by May 26.
Change Without Fees: If you book now but have to change your trip, you’ll receive a travel credit in the full amount of your vacation that can be used for any destination or itinerary in the future. If other tours or departure dates are higher at the time of rebooking, you will have to pay the difference. Any changes must be finalized at least 90 days prior to scheduled departure. For further help, call 1-855-526-1286.
How to Book
Continue to UTOvacation -- No Change Fees
- Select your date of departure on the calendar and click "Book Now."
- Choose number of travelers and enter details for each passenger.
- Enter all your personal information, select a main contact (this is required to continue) and click "Checkout Now."
- You'll be required to register on the UTOvacation website prior to completing your purchase.
- Once logged in, enter your credit card information and click "Confirm Order."
*This website is not optimized for mobile devices, and you'll have to scroll down to see the departure dates and prices.
Book this deal by phone
Call UTOvacation -- No Change Fees at 1-855-526-1286.