$999 – Athens & Santorini: 7 Nights w/Air
See the sunset at Oia — named one of the best sunsets in the world with a roundtrip shuttle service.
Explore Greece's iconic Parthenon in Athens and sip ouzo on the stunning island of Santorini on a weeklong vacation, including international airfare.
Why we love this $999-per-person vacation:
- Spend 4 nights in Athens, visiting historic sites like the Acropolis or shopping for jewelry and ceramics along the cobblestoned Plaka
- Relax for 3 nights at a Santorini hotel, a five-minute walk from the beach with views of the Aegean Sea
- Covers breakfast daily and all transportation — flights in and out of Athens, ferry ride to/from Santorini, private transfers throughout the trip and a roundtrip shuttle service from Santorini to Oia to see the sunset
- Travel in spring, with fewer tourist crowds
Includes: International roundtrip flights to Athens; 4-night hotel stay in Athens, 3-night hotel stay in Santorini; private transfers and ferries throughout the trip (can upgrade to air transfers for $129 per person); daily breakfast.
Depart: From Newark or NYC (JFK) select dates March-May; +$200 for September-October dates; +$300 for June dates; +$400 for July-August.
Additional departure cities: +$200 for Boston. Los Angeles and Miami departures start at +$300; D.C., Houston, San Francisco are +$400; and Chicago and Seattle are +$500.
Customize your trip: When calling to book, add a city tour or island day cruise or purchase add-ons including more nights or upgraded hotel rooms (5-star hotels start at $45 per person, per night). See Fleetway Travel's trip guide for more information.
Book by Dec. 11.
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway Travel
Visit Fleetway Travel's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway Travel at 1-888-996-2129.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.