$899 – Visit Paris & Champagne Region w/Chateau Stay & Air
This curated trip has everything you need for a week exploring Paris & Champagne -- even bubbly.
How you'll spend a week in France for $899 per person:
- Upon arrival, pick up your car and drive 30 minutes to Chantilly, an "elegant old town" (Lonely Planet) north of Paris
- Spend 2 nights at a 4-star countryside chateau (pictured) surrounded by the Chantilly Forest
- Next, drive two hours to Reims, the largest city in the Champagne region, where you'll spend 1 night in a 4-star hotel and have a Champagne tour and tasting
- End your trip in Paris, where you'll drop off the car and spend 3 nights in a boutique hotel that earns rave reviews for its superb service and charming neighborhood
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Paris; 6 nights' accommodations; 4-day car rental; Champagne tour and tasting; breakfast daily
Depart select October-March dates for the following prices:
- $899 ... Boston, Newark, New York-JFK
- $949 ... Fort Lauderdale, Oakland
- $999 ... Los Angeles
Additional dates: Additional fall departures start at $100 more.
Customize your trip: From $399, add 3 nights in the South of France at a 4-star Hilton overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, complete with flights from Paris and car rental. See Fleetway's trip guide for more information.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are covered, however the tourist tax isn't included. You'll pay locally at the hotel.
Book by June 30.
When You Can Go
Select dates October-March
$865 on similar packages
How to Book
Book online at Fleetway
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates and call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 917-421-7001.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET