$899 – Spain & Morocco: 10 Nights w/Flights
There was a gasp when this deal came in: We've never seen an itinerary quite like this one.
It's rare we see a package that includes so many bucket-list opportunities -- a chance to traverse the coast of Spain, tour the souks of Marrakesh and explore Barcelona's world-renowned architecture.
Why we love this $899-per-person vacation:
- It includes all the components you need to explore at your own pace: All international and intra-country flights, hotel stays and a 7-day car rental
- The adventure starts with 1 night in Barcelona before flying to Malaga to kick off your Spanish coastal road trip
- Drive through, and spend 2 nights in, Granada, home to the famous Alhambra palace and fortress
- Move on to a night in Seville -- the birthplace of flamenco
- Finally spend 3 nights in Benahavis, a food-centric village in the heart of Costa del Sol and a good base for exploring Cordoba
- Next fly on to Marrakesh for 2 nights, shopping in the souks or taking a day trip to the Atlas Mountains
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Barcelona; intra-country flight from Barcelona to Malaga; 7-day manual car rental (automatic available for an upgrade); flight from Malaga to Marrakesh; flight from Marrakesh to Barcelona; airport transfers in Marrakesh; 10 nights hotel accommodations; daily breakfast.
Depart: Boston, Los Angeles, Newark, NYC (JFK), San Francisco select dates November-March (varies by city). +$100 for April-May departures; +$300 for June departures.
Additional departures: Miami and Chicago are available from +$100. Atlanta and Fort Lauderdale departures are available from +$200 and Minneapolis; Seattle; and Washington, D.C., are available from +$300.
Extend: Add 2 nights in another European city, a flamenco show or a skip-the-line tour at La Sagrada Familia. See Fleetway's trip guide for more information.
Book by Sept. 25.