Sold out(November 14, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on November 13, 2019. See new deal
$899 – Colosseum to Pompeii: Weeklong Italy Vacation w/Air
This is a budget-friendly way to see the Neapolitan coast and Rome — and includes spring dates.
It's tough to find discounted packages to coveted destinations like Rome and the Neapolitan coast, especially in spring when flowers are blooming and you can avoid peak summer vacationers. Plus, this package saves over $700 versus booking somewhere else.
Here's why we love this $899-per-person package:
- Includes international airfare, rental car, daily breakfast and a 7-night hotel stay
- Healthy mix of experiences: Split your time between site-centric Rome and near the Neopolitan coast (3 nights in Rome; 4 nights in the Neapolitan coast), or consider a day trip to Pompeii, a 20-minute drive
- The Neapolitan coast is the perfect home base for exploring coast towns like Positano, Naples and the Amalfi Coast
- Car rental: You get your own set of wheels for 8 days; if you can't drive manual, you can upgrade to an automatic
Depart: From Boston, Miami, New York City (JFK), Newark, San Francisco, select dates March-May and September (depending on the departure city). +$200 for June-August departures.
Additional departures: Chicago, D.C., Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Orlando, Seattle departures are from $100-$300 more.
Customize your trip: When calling to book, upgrade your hotel, add nights, at an additional cost. You can also add a bus tour in Rome or Colosseum tour — see Fleetway's travel guide for more information.
Book by Nov. 14.
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway
Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 888-996-2128.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET