$799 – 4-Night Escape w/Nonstop Airfare
This deal is cheaper than the included nonstop airfare costs on it's own.
For less than the cost of airfare alone, this four-night Berlin vacation includes nonstop air from Chicago plus hotel stay in the city center.
What you need to know:
- Nonstop flights from Chicago to Berlin are included.
- The flights are on AirBerlin, so all meals and checked luggage are covered.
- You'll spend four nights at the Sorat Ambassador Berlin Hotel with daily breakfast.
- Frommer's praises Berlin as "perpetually fascinating and endlessly exciting," known for its plethora of museums and monuments, rich history, pulsing nightlife, arts scene, world-class parks and beer gardens.
- Our favorite upgrade: You can stay at the 5-star Waldorf Astoria Berlin for $29 more per person, per night.
Depart: Nov. 4 or Jan. 13. Additional dates are available. Single supplements are $35 per night. Additional tours and transfers can be added on.
Book by Oct. 31.
When You Can Go
Nov. 4 & Jan. 13; more dates available
$300 on DIY pricing
How to Book
This deal is only bookable by phone. Click here for more information.
Prefer to Book by Phone?
Call Fleetway at 917-421-7068.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET