$799 – Rome & Amalfi 7-Night Trip w/Flights
Spend a week exploring Rome and Italy's stunning coast -- while saving $400.
There's a lot to love about this $799-per-person package:
- Includes almost everything you need: Roundtrip airfare, 7 nights' accommodations, daily breakfast and a rental car
- Shoulder-season dates: Drive along Italy's picture-perfect coast while avoiding summer crowds
- Upscale hotels: Stay in a 4-star Rome hotel and a well-reviewed Amalfi Coast hotel with sea views
- Mix of experiences: Split your time between bustling, historic Rome (3 nights) and the scenic coast along the Gulf of Naples (4 nights)
Depart select dates November-March for the following prices:
- $799 ... Newark, Fort Lauderdale
- $899 ... Boston, Los Angeles, New York-JFK
- $1099 ... San Francisco
- $1199 ... Chicago
Customize your trip: Newark and Fort Lauderdale departures can add two additional nights for $100 more. October and April-June dates are also discounted, as are tours and excursions. See Fleetway's trip guide for more information.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Local city tax is not included; you'll pay locally at the hotel.
Book by Aug. 22.
When You Can Go
November-March; October & April-June also discounted
$400 vs. booking on your own
How to Book
Book online at Fleetway
Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 646-417-9943.
- Monday-Tuesday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday-Thursday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST
- Friday-Saturday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
- Sunday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST