$799 – Upscale Azores 6-Nt. Trip w/Air
The Huffington Post recently said that the Azores are "the islands that put Hawaii to shame."
For $799 per person, this Azores Islands retreat includes a six-night stay at one of the island's newest upscale hotels. With this deal, travelers can score an oceanview room plus airfare and save $400 on do-it-yourself pricing.
Portugal and the Azores Islands have appeared on multiple lists from Fodor's to Lonely Planet to Travel + Leisure as the place to go in 2017. A recent boom in tourism means that the Atlantic's best kept secret is out, and this year may be the last time to visit before the crowds descend.
What to know:
- You'll stay on Sao Miguel, the Green Island, which is the largest of the Azores and famed for crater lake volcanoes and a verdant landscape.
- Popular activities on the island include hiking, whale watching, swimming with dolphins and caving.
- Winter weather hovers in the 50s and 60s, though you can find warm water to swim in year round thanks to the island's natural geothermal pools.
Includes: Roundtrip, nonstop flights; six nights at the Azor Hotel; daily breakfast; walking tour of Ponta Delgada; transfers; taxes and fees.
Depart: Select January-March dates. Departures through December are also discounted. This deal is priced for departure from Boston. Airfare is available from Chicago, New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami or Philadelphia when booking. If you're in another city, we recommend using Fly.com to find flights to Boston.
All rooms at the 5-star Azor Hotel look out over the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel as an outdoor pool, on-site bar and restaurant. It's located in Ponta Delgada, the capital city of the island, and is ideally located for day trips around the island.
Book by Jan. 31.
When You Can Go
January-March; April-December discounted
$400 on DIY pricing
How to Book
Book online at Azores Getaways
- Choose departure city from the drop-down menu.
- If desired, adjust length of stay.
- Select departure date from the drop-down and any add-ons.
- Click "I am ready to book."
- Enter passenger information, then proceed to payment.
For questions, call Azores Getaways or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book by phone
Call Azores Getaways at 1-617-934-8474.
This deal can only be booked online. Call center hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time (5 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST).
About Azores Getaways
Azores Getaways is the largest tour operator in the Azores Islands and has been creating unique itineraries for travelers going to the Azores Islands, Canary Islands, Madeira and mainland Portugal for over four years.