$699 – London & Edinburgh 4-Star, 6-Night Vacation w/Air
The last time we published a deal featuring these two cities, it was nearly triple the price.
You read that right: This whole trip costs $699 per person for six nights in London and Edinburgh, including nonstop airfare and 4-star stays. That's about the same price as the airfare alone. It's $420 less than what it would cost to put this together on your own.
What we love about this deal:
- It covers nonstop flights from the U.S., roundtrip flights within the U.K. and three nights in each city plus breakfasts.
- The international flights are on award-winning Norwegian Air's Boeing 787 Dreamliners. Features like increased humidity, better cabin pressure, noise reduction and ambient lighting make for a more comfortable flight and reduced jetlag.
- Frommer's says Edinburgh is "blessed with an outstanding array of scenery" and Fodor's calls London "one of the coolest, most modern cities in the world."
- Our favorite add-on: Add airfare and two nights in Dublin, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Paris or Amsterdam for $199 per person. That means you can visit three cities for less than $1000.
- The dollar is strong right now against the pound, which means more Scotch whisky, fish and chips and maybe a kilt to take home.
Depart select December-March dates for the following per-person pricing:
- $699 ... Boston, New York (JFK)
- $799 ... Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- November & April travel starts at +$100
- Single supplements start at $49 per night
- Click here for a complete list of departure dates and gateways
If departing from a city not listed above, we recommend using miles or finding a cheap fare from your city to one of these gateways to save hundreds and take advantage of this deal.
Options like a tour of Loch Ness in Scotland and a London city bus tour, as well as transfers, are available. You can also choose to take the train back from Edinburgh to London if you prefer.
Carry-on baggage is included, but checked bags are an additional $149 per bag, roundtrip. Intra-U.K. flights are on easyJet or Ryanair, we recommend checking their sites for carry-on size restrictions. If packing in a carry-on seems too ambitious, try packing for two people in one checked bag to keep costs down.
The 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is a two-minute walk from King's Road and right across the street from a tube station. The 4-star Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket is less than a mile from Edinburgh Castle and each room has Apple TV.
Book by Oct. 21.
When You Can Go
Select December-March departures
$420 on DIY pricing
How to Book
This deal is only bookable by phone. Click here for more information and call to book.
Prefer to Book by Phone?
Call Fleetway at 718-354-1049.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All times in EST.