$699 – Rome & Amalfi Coast w/Air & Car
This offer includes a rental car to explore Rome and take in the scenic views of the Amalfi Coast.
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most coveted getaway destinations in Europe with good reason -- 18th-century villas and monasteries with lush greenery dot this stretch of southern Italy. This vacation explores Sorrento and also gives you the chance to see the ancient sights of Rome.
At $699 per person, based on double occupancy, here's what you get:
- Roundtrip economy class airfare to Rome (FCO)
- 4 nights in Sorrento at Hotel Gardenia, room-only
- 2 nights in Rome at Hotel Pineta Palace, room-only
- Manual economy car rental for the duration (automatic available for upgrade)
Depart from: NYC (JFK & EWR) on select dates November-February. It's $799 per person to depart in October and $749 in March. Departures are also available from Boston (from $749), Chicago (from $799) and Los Angeles (from $799).
A +$75-per-person upgrade includes a limoncello factory visit and tasting in Sorrento and a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass in Rome. This upgrade is not available for January travel dates.
Optional extension: Stay 2 extra nights, 1 in Rome and 1 in Sorrento, for $100 more per person.
Book by May 24.
How to Book
Continue to Great Value Vacations
- Pick your departure city and month from the drop-down menus; click "Check Availability."
- Use the arrows to scroll down to your desired departure date.
- Choose a departure date from the calendar.
Book this deal by phone
Call Great Value Vacations at 800-896-4600.