$699 – Ireland Fly & Drive Vacation incl. 5-Star Hotel Stay
Explore Ireland at your own pace & stop where you want as you drive around the countryside.
If the excitement of St. Paddy's Day this week has you dreaming of an Irish vacation, here's an offer that could scratch that itch. See the Irish Sea coastline, picturesque mountains, vibrant cities and medieval cathedrals and castles while exploring southwest Ireland with this offer from Great Value Vacations.
At $699 per person, you get:
- Roundtrip, economy class airfare from JFK to Dublin (overnight flight)
- Manual car rental for the duration (upgrade to automatic available)
- 6 nights' accommodations (1 night in Dublin at the Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, 2 nights in Limerick at Limerick City Hotel, 2 nights in Cork at Blarney Hotel & Golf Resort and 1 night at 5-star Druids Glen Hotel in Wicklow)
The $699 price is per person, based on two travelers, departing from JFK in October. This is a great month to be in Ireland, as Halloween's roots began there, so there are plenty of ghost tours and festivals, including the annual Bram Stoker Festival.
Additional departure options this spring:
- $599 ... from Stewart Airport (approximately 60 miles north of Manhattan) in April, May and October
- $649 ... from Providence, Rhode Island, in April and May
From JFK, it's $749 per person to travel in April-May. Additional departure dates are available through September.
Book by March 25.
When You Can Go
October; additional dates discounted April-September
How to Book
Book online at Great Value Vacations
- Pick your departure city and month from the drop-down menus; click "Check Availability."
- Use the arrows to scroll down to your desired departure date.
- Choose a departure date from the calendar.
- Use promo code Lucky100 when prompted in the "traveler details" section to apply the discount.
Book this deal by phone
Call Great Value Vacations at 800-896-4600.
Mention promo code Lucky100.