$699 – Ireland 6-Night Villa Trip from DC
A single night at the Adare Villas typically costs more than this entire 6-night package.
Why We Love This Deal
If you've been dreaming of a picturesque family getaway to the Emerald Isle, you've found a perfect match. Steal away to the small village of Adare (widely regarded as Ireland's prettiest village) where you can peruse shops set in 19th-century cottages and see an 800-year-old castle. Within a two-hour drive in your rental car (included with this offer), you'll find the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula and the town of Killarney.
For $699 per person (based on a travel party of four) this is what you get:
- Roundtrip economy class airfare to Dublin
- Full-size manual-shift car rental for the duration with unlimited mileage (automatic available for an upgrade)
- 6 nights' accommodations in a three-bedroom villa at the Adare Villas
- Two-for-one entry at the EPIC Museum in Dublin
- 10% off admission to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, plus a 10% discount in their retail shop
Add attractions: For $99 per person, include admission to Kilkenny Castle, Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, the Rock of Cashel, a Ring of Kerry guided tour and a 10% discount voucher at Kildare Village.
Depart on select dates in January-February from Washington, D.C. for $699 per person.
Additional travel dates from March-June are also on sale from $200 more per person.
About the Villa: Located in County Limerick, in Ireland's southwest countryside, Adare Villas have three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and a dining room.
Optional extensions: Spend an extra night at the villa from $100 more per person. Stay 2 extra nights in Dublin at the 4-star Malrdon Parnell Square, close to attractions like Trinity College from $200 more per person; travelers will get two rooms based on two people staying in each room. Or spend three extra nights in Dublin (at Malrdon Parnell Square) from $300 more per person. Tack on four extra nights (two nights in Galway at Menlo Park Hotel and two in Dublin at Malrdon Parnell Square) from $350 per person. All options include extended car rental.
Note: This offer is based on four people, but double or triple occupancy is available from $400 more per person.
Book by Dec. 3.
Restrictions may apply. Prices are per person, based on four travelers. Air and hotel taxes are included.
How to Book
Continue to Great Value Vacations
- Pick your departure city and month from the drop-down menus; click "Check Availability".
- Select the desired month again on the next page if it defaults to a different month.
- Scroll down to your desired departure date.
- Choose a departure date from the calendar, add the upgrade if desired and click "Continue".
- Confirm trip details and continue through the booking process.