Sold outThis deal was published March 31, 2021 and sold out April 13, 2021. See current deals
$599 – Iceland's Sky Lagoon & Northern Lights Trip w/Air
Tickets for Sky Lagoon aren't even on sale yet, but admission is included with this package.
Iceland is such an interesting and beloved destination that we are always excited to see an offer there, but this Icelandair package in particular had us shouting from the rooftops for a number of reasons:
- Travelzoo members can be some of the first people to check out Iceland's newest geothermal attraction, Sky Lagoon, which has been getting a lot of buzz in the media. Picture an infinity-pool experience, only you're in hot springs minutes away from Reykjavik and have panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean
- We see a lot of northern lights tours included, but for this one, you're on a boat about 20 minutes away from land
- Iceland is now open to vaccinated Americans
- Since the travel period is October-February, there is plenty of time to get your vaccinations beforehand
At $599 per person, based on double occupancy, this offer includes
- Roundtrip airfare in Economy Standard including one checked bag
- 3 nights in a Standard Room at CenterHotels Laugavegur (with a free upgrade to Standard Plus, if available)
- Daily breakfast except arrival day
- Welcome drink
- 10% discount in all CenterHotels restaurants
- Hop-on, hop-off city sightseeing from Reykjavik Excursions
- Sky Lagoon with roundtrip transfers from Reykjavik Excursions
- Northern lights by boat from Special Tours
Depart from: Boston, New York (JFK and Newark) and Washington, D.C. on select dates from Oct. 1, 2021 - Feb. 25, 2022. It's $649 per person to leave from Chicago, Denver, Orlando, Minneapolis and Seattle during the same travel period.
All travel periods include well-reviewed hotels, but you'll find the lowest prices staying at CenterHotels Laugavegur, which offers a great location for walking around Reykjavik. Available hotels for your selected departure date will display during the booking process. See website for exact departure dates from each city.
Note: The minimum trip length is 4 nights, including the overnight flight to Iceland from the United States; the maximum trip length is 8 nights.
Book by April 13.
Change without Fees: Book now to save; you can change your travel plans prior to departure with no fees. Applies to bookings made now through April 13, 2021. Customer cancellations result in a credit that can be used for future travel; if the fare is higher, the customer must pay the fare difference.
How to Book
Continue to Icelandair -- No Change Fees
- Select your departure city
- Choose "Northern Lights" as the travel type
- Choose "Northern Lights & Sky Lagoon" as the package type
- Choose your departure date
- Choose your number of nights
- Select two travelers