$599 – Iceland Trip incl. 'Game of Thrones' Tour
About the Hotel
Lock in your date now -- the first 50 trips booked get a free northern lights or Golden Circle tour.
This $599-per-person vacation includes:
- Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Reykjavik
- 4 nights at Centerhotel Midgardur, a well-reviewed hotel within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the harbor
- Daily breakfast
- Catch up on your "Game of Thrones" knowledge before it returns in April with a tour of famous filming sites -- go north of the Wall, see where the White Walkers lived and tour Þingvellir National Park
- Northern lights tour or Golden Circle tour for the first 50 trips booked (Northern Lights tours end on April 15)
Depart select dates February-May and September-October from the following cities (dates vary by city):
- $599 ... Baltimore, Boston, Detroit, Newark
- $899 ... Chicago; Cleveland; Minneapolis; Philadelphia; Washington, D.C.
Customize your trip: When calling to book, upgrade your hotel room, extend your stay, add a car rental or tours, including whale watching, Blue Lagoon or South Coast and Waterfall tour (all for an additional cost). See Fleetway's website for more information.
Add-on: There is also a super saver bundle from $199 per person that includes airport transfers and a city and nature tour.
Flight info: Most flights are aboard WOW air, which allows a small personal item that must fit under the seat in front of you. Checked bags start at $99 per bag roundtrip.
Book by Feb. 27.
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 646-417-9945.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET