$599 – Iceland Escape w/Northern Lights Tour
Bring your camera: Travel during the best time of year to try and spot the northern lights.
For just $599 per person, experience why Iceland's been a trending destination for years with this escape including direct international flights and a northern lights tour.
Why we love this deal:
- It saves $350 versus putting the same package together yourself
- Stay at the Oddsson Hotel (3 nights) -- a brand new hotel that just opened in June
- Comes with a guided northern lights tour (three to five hours), and if you don't see the lights on your first try, you can try again for free
- Includes daily breakfast
Depart select dates October-April from the following cities:
- $599 ... Boston; Chicago; Denver; Minneapolis; Newark; New York City (JFK); Washington, D.C.
- $699 ... San Francisco; Seattle
Customize Your Trip: When calling to book, upgrade your hotel room, extend your stay, add a car rental or tours, including whale watching, Blue Lagoon or South Coast and Waterfall tour (all for an additional cost). See Fleetway's website for more information.
Book by Aug. 21.