$599 – Iceland Escape w/Northern Lights, Air
Bring your camera: travel during the best time of year to try and spot the northern lights.
For just $599 per person, experience why Iceland's been a trending destination for years with this 4-night escape including direct international flights.
Why we love this deal:
- It saves $480 on putting the same package together yourself
- Fly aboard full-service carrier Icelandair (a carry on and a checked bag are included)
- Stay in a city-center hotel near the shopping and nightlife of Laugavegur Street and steps to Mokka Kaffi, one of the city's oldest cafes (the hot chocolate and waffles are a must try)
- Comes with a guided northern lights tour and daily breakfast
Depart select dates October-March from the following cities:
- $599 ... Boston; Newark; New York City
- $699-$899 ... Chicago; Denver; Minneapolis; Orlando; Seattle; Washington, D.C. (March departures only)
Calling All Game of Thrones Fans: In celebration of the show's final season, add a tour of famed filming locations for $89 per person.
Customize Your Trip: When calling to book, upgrade your hotel room, extend your stay, add a car rental or tours, including whale watching, Blue Lagoon or South Coast and Waterfall tour (all for an additional cost). See Fleetway's website for more information.
Book by April 24.
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway Travel
Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9945.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.