$599 – Iceland: 4 Nights & Flights
Spend 4 nights in Reykjavik in a 4-star, centrally located hotel -- while saving $900.
This $599-per-person vacation includes:
- Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Reykjavik
- 4 nights at Centerhotel Arnarhvoll, a well-reviewed hotel within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the harbor
- Hotel perks, including daily breakfast, free Wi-Fi and northern lights wake-up call if the staff spot aurora borealis while you're sleeping
- Northern lights excursion
Depart select dates October-March from the following cities:
- $599 ... Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York-JFK, Newark and Pittsburgh
- $699 ... Los Angeles
- $899 ... Washington, D.C.
- $999 ... Orlando
Optional add-ons: For $80 more per person, upgrade to a larger Deluxe room. Additional tours, like the Golden Circle ($79), South Coast Waterfalls ($99) and a "Game of Thrones" tour ($89) are also available. You can also add additional nights and transfers.
Note: Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo travelers can go from $69 more per night. Air and hotel taxes are included.
Book by Sept. 26.
When You Can Go
Select dates October-March
$900 on similar packages
How to Book
Book online at Fleetway
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 646-417-9943.
- Monday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday-Thursday, 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST
- Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST
- Saturday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
- Sunday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST