$499 – Paris: 4 Nights incl. Flights
Fall and winter bring charming fall foliage and twinkling holiday lights to Paris.
We’ve just negotiated an incredible deal for a central Paris getaway: four nights in a 4-star hotel in the city’s beautiful Montmartre district plus roundtrip airfare for $499. Putting this trip together yourself would currently cost over $400 more per person, which makes this a "book now, ask for time off later" kind of deal.
What you need to know:
- Roundtrip airfare, four nights at a 4-star city-center hotel and taxes are included.
- Top indoor sites like the Louvre will be easier to navigate without summer crowds, and the city romances travelers with ice skating, sipping vin chaud (hot wine) while wandering outdoor markets and visiting art or food festivals.
- The hotel is located near the Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur and Gontran Cherrier, which our Paris office says has the city's best croissants.
- For $199 more per person, you can add flights and a two-night hotel stay in London, Venice or Barcelona.
Depart for the following per-person pricing:
- UPDATE (June 19, 12pm CST): Departures at $499 have been updated. Below reflects current availability.
- $499 from Boston ... Oct. 27; Nov. 24, 26; Dec. 1, 8, 11; Jan. 7, 11, 17, 24, 29; Feb. 4, 9, 14, 21; March 18
- $499 from New York-JFK ... Dec. 10, 13; Jan. 14, 19, 22, 26; Feb. 6, 11, 13, 22
- $549 from Ft. Lauderdale ... Jan. 15, 22
- $599 from Los Angeles ... Jan. 19, 24, 26; Feb. 2
- Additional departure cities are also discounted -- see Fleetway's site for details
- The following Boston departures are sold out: Oct. 27; Nov. 8, 15, 29; Dec. 6; Jan. 10; Feb. 7, 28; March 7, 14
- The following NYC departures are sold out: Nov. 14; Dec. 3, 5; Jan. 10, 18, 24; Feb. 2, 14, 20; March 7, 16
- The following LA departures are sold out: Nov. 13; Dec. 4, 6; March 2
Note: Carry-on baggage is included, but checked bags are an additional cost. City taxes are not included and are payable locally at the hotel.
The Hotel Mercure Paris Montmartre is under five minutes from the closest metro stop, which provides direct access to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees. Most rooms have views of the city and there's an on-site bar and restaurant. Additional nights are $100 per person, per night.
Book by June 28.