$499 – Iceland with Air, Hotel & Car
Visit during some of the best months to hike, bathe in thermal springs or spot the northern lights.
What makes this $499-per-person vacation unique:
- You'll stay in the village of Hvolsvollur in South Iceland, an easy drive to Reykjavik, the Golden Circle, Skogafoss waterfall, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and the Blue Lagoon
- With a car rental and breakfast included, this package covers almost everything you'll need
- We hardly ever see discounts on fall (ideal for seeing the northern lights) or spring travel to Iceland
- You can customize it to add sightseeing tours from $59 or add 2 nights in Reykjavik with car rental from $499
What's included: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Reykjavik; 3 nights' accommodations; 4-day car rental; daily breakfast
Depart: From Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Newark or Pittsburgh, select dates in February, April-May and October-November. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates.
Additional departures: Trips are also available from Bradley Airport in Connecticut; Dallas; Denver; Fort Lauderdale; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Miami; New York-JFK; Orlando; Philadelphia; Warwick, Rhode Island; Seattle; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C.
Travelzoo Tip: Pack light -- in most cases, bags that fit under the seat are included, but carry-on roller bags start at $99 and checked bags start at $119 per bag (roundtrip). We recommend two people pack together to save on fees; you'll still pay less than other packages we researched.
Visit Fleetway's Trip Guide for more details on this experience.
Book by Feb. 28.
When You Can Go
Select dates February; April-May; October-November
$300 on similar packages
How to Book
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website for more information about all the available options.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 669-272-1160.
- Monday-Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
- Wednesday-Thursday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET