$499 – Amsterdam Getaway incl. Flights
Four nights is a perfect amount of time to explore this postcard-perfect city's canals and museums.
Fleetway has just launched an Amsterdam getaway for $499 -- that's less than we'd expect to pay for flights alone.
What to know:
- Includes roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Amsterdam
- Includes 4 nights in a well-reviewed hotel
- Pack light: In most cases, bags that fit under the seat are included, but carry-on roller bags cost $99 and checked bags are $119 per bag -- we recommend two people pack together to save on fees
Depart: From Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York-Newark or Pittsburgh, select dates Jan. 14 - March 15. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates.
Additional departures: Depart from Washington, D.C. for $200 more. New York-JFK departures are +$300. Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas departures are +$400. San Francisco and Seattle departures are +$500.
Customize your trip: Add an hourlong canal cruise for $30 per person, or 2 nights in another European city -- such as Barcelona, Rome or Paris -- starting at $199 per person.
Learn more: Read Fleetway's trip guide for more on Amsterdam's famous canals, quaint row houses and renowned art galleries.
Book by Dec. 20.
When You Can Go
Select dates Jan. 14 - March 15; +$200 April-May
$340 on similar packages
How to Book
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website to see departure dates.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway Travel at 312-469-1957.
- Monday & Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET