$3299 – Greece & Egypt: 2-Week Vacation incl. Nile Cruise & Flights
Island hop in Greece and discover Egypt's antiquities and Nile River on this value-packed vacation.
Experience two trips in one with a 14-night vacation that starts in Athens before hopping to the Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Then, it's on to Egypt to see the pyramids and cruise the Nile. We've never seen a package that combines both places and this deal saves up to $900 on similar trips.
- Roundtrip international airfare to Athens and return from Cairo, plus regional and domestic flights
- Accommodations for 14 nights: 3 in Athens, 2 in Mykonos, 2 in Santorini, 3 in Cairo and 4 nights on a Nile cruise aboard the recently renovated Semiramis
- Guided tour of Athens, including a visit to the Acropolis
- Leisure time to explore the harbourfronts, beaches and seaside towns of Mykonos and Santorini
- In Egypt, guided tours of the pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the open-air museum at Memphis, the step pyramid at Saqqara, the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Aswan's High Dam and Kom Ombo Temple
- Daily breakfast, one lunch in Cairo and all meals on the Nile cruise
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, ferries between the Greek Islands, as well as entrance fees and taxes
Weekly departures are available from March 13 - May 2 and Oct. 1-10 for the following per-person prices:
- $3299 ... Chicago
- $3399 ... Boston, New York City, Houston, Washington D.C.
- $3499 ... Los Angeles; San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta
How to Book
Continue to Travel Discounters
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Greece & Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.