$2243—Train tour through Ireland incl. hotels & more
With your evenings free, you can take advantage of each city's dining & entertainment options.
Why We Love This Deal
Leave the driving to someone else and take the scenic route around the island with this offer from Railtours Ireland.
Starting at $2242.90 per person, here's what's included:
- Return rail tickets and reserved seats on the train
- Railtours Ireland host throughout
- Admission to various attractions such as the Blarney Castle and Gardens & Cóbh Heritage Centre, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, Kylemore Abbey and Gardens, the Giant's Causeway, Belfast City Tour and Titanic Visitor Experience
- Escorted coach
- Transfer to Inis Mór, Aran Islands
- 7 nights' accommodation (2 nights each in Killarney, Galway and Dublin, plus one night in Belfast)
- Free upgrade to a 4-star hotel in Killarney
- Free tickets for the Dublin City Hop On/Hop Off tour tickets (reg. $37 each)
The tour departs from Dublin Heuston Station every Monday through Feb. 26, 2024. This offer is not available on Jan. 15, 22, 2024.
Note: This offer does not include international flights.
Book by Nov. 30.
How to Book
Continue to Railtours Ireland