$1899 – Go Island-Hopping in Greece: 4-Star Trip w/Flights
This tour offers our ideal blend of guided and independent time.
This $1899-per-person, 7-night vacation is guided, but most of the time you'll be on your own, which is just the way we like it for a Greece island-hopping getaway.
Why we love this vacation:
- Spend 3 nights in Athens, enough time to soak in the history of the ancient city -- including a tour of the Acropolis -- and discover its modern energy and art scene
- On the romantic island of Santorini, take time to marvel at the views; prepare for stunning sunsets and white-washed houses perched cliffside
- Mykonos is all about glamour; you'll get plenty of shopping, beautiful beaches, galleries and active nightlife
- You won't be roughing it on this trip: fly to Greece on a major carrier like Emirates (no extra fees for bags) and stay at 4-and 5-star hotels throughout the week
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Greece; 7 nights' hotel accommodations: 3 in Athens, 2 in both Santorini and Mykonos; inter-island fast ferries; sightseeing and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle; English-speaking guide; daily breakfast and one dinner.
Depart from Newark (near NYC):
- $1899 ... Oct. 18
- $1999 ... April 5
- $2199-$2299 ... May 8; Sept. 16, 20, 30; Oct. 4
Depart from Los Angeles:
- $2199 ... April 5; Oct. 18
- $2399-$2599 ... May 8; Sept. 16, 20, 30; Oct. 4
Additional departures: Departures from more than 50 U.S. cities are available. Call Cox & Kings directly for pricing.
Customize your trip: Fancy yourself more of a history buff than a sun worshiper? Cox & Kings also offers a 6-night trip covering Athens and the surrounding area on this guided tour of Classical Greece for $1799 per person.
Book by Feb. 20.
When You Can Go
Oct. 18; +$100 April 5; additional departures discounted
$500 versus similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Cox & Kings
- View the detailed itinerary on the Cox & Kings website.
- Call or email to book these special rates for the best experience.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Gandhi to Europe in 1933. They continuously win industry awards, including the 'World's Best Tour Operators 2016' (Travel + Leisure). See why so many people trust them to plan unforgettable experiences.