$1799 – Greek Islands Vacation w/Air, Save $600
All 4-star hotels are well reviewed on TripAdvisor and conveniently located for sightseeing.
This seven-night island-hopping Greece package for $1799 with air includes 4-star hotels, a city tour in Athens, plus plenty of leisure time in Santorini and Mykonos so you can explore the windmills and take in the coastal views.
This package includes:
- Roundtrip air from the U.S. to Athens
- Three nights in Athens, two nights in Mykonos and two nights in Santorini
- Ferry rides from Athens to Mykonos and Mykonos to Santorini and Santorini to Athens
- Half-day guided tour in Athens, including all entrance fees
- Daily breakfast
- Plenty of leisure time to discover Greece and its culture
- Airport transfers, taxes and fees
Flights leave on Mondays for travel on March 27; April 3, 10, 17, 24; May 1, 8 (2017). More dates available at higher prices.
Here's a breakdown of pricing from major U.S. cities:
- New York ... $1799
- Boston; Washington, D.C. ... $1899
- Los Angeles ... $2099
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and limited to availability. Weekend-departure surcharge is $90 per person. Single-supplement fee is $699. Travel Discounters offers plenty of add-on short stays to choose from from if you're interested in extending your trip.
Travelzoo Tip: Upgrade to Seajet ferry transfers and save up to three hours in travel time for $89 per person.
When You Can Go
Every Monday from March 27 - May 8, 2017
Up to $400 on competing tours