$1699 – Germany, Switzerland & Austria Escorted Tour w/Air
This 4-star escorted Europe vacation touches Germany, Switzerland and Austria for $1699 per person.
Why we're inspired (other than the $1,430 in savings):
- Highlights on the tour are a cruise on the Rhine River, Heidelberg Castle and a stop in Salzburg, birthplace of Mozart and setting for "The Sound of Music."
- This package includes international airfare; all ground transportation and transfers; 2 nights in Mainz, 1 night in the Black Forest, 2 nights in Lucerne, 1 night in Innsbruck and 2 nights in Vienna; daily breakfast and four dinners; taxes and fees.
- English-speaking guides will lead tours throughout each city with sightseeing and entrance fees covered.
Depart: Nov. 10; March 9. Pricing is based on departures from New York City; however, a $320 per person discount applies to all November 2017-March 2018 departures from any major U.S. gateway. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy.
Book by Sept. 22.
When You Can Go
Nov. 10; March 9; surrounding dates discounted
$1430 on similar packages
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
Discounted prices will appear at the end of booking. When prompted, enter promo code TZAGSA320. The $1699 dates will initially appear as $2019.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 800-682-3333.
- Push "3" to make a new reservation.
- Ask for the "10 Day Affordable Germany, Switzerland & Austria" package on Travelzoo.
- Mention promo code TZAGSA320.
About Gate 1 Travel
With offices in 20 countries, Gate 1 Travel has been sending travelers all over the world on escorted tours, independent vacations and river cruises since 1981. Fueled by their slogan "More of the World for Less," the company has been bringing Travelzoo members deals on high-quality, affordable tour packages for more than 15 years.