$1499 – See the Fjords: Weeklong Norway Trip w/Flights
This package includes spring dates, when weather is mild and there are fewer crowds.
See why Norway was named one of the World's Happiest Countries by Travel + Leisure with this package that includes a chance to explore a world-class city and stunning landscapes, including the famous fjords, at your own leisure.
Highlights of this $1499-per-person vacation include:
- A train ride on the Flam Railway, named one of Europe's Top Train Trips by National Geographic, where you'll take in seaside vistas of the fjords
- Exploring the fjords around Gudvangen, which have been included on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 2005
- Visiting Oslo, Norway's capital, to see cutting-edge architecture and museums, including the Viking Ship Museum
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Oslo; intra-country transfers; visits to five cities (Oslo, Flam, Gudvangen, Bergen and Stavanger); 7 nights' accommodations in 4-star hotels; and seven breakfasts.
Depart select dates April-May from Boston, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Miami, New York-JFK, Newark, Oakland, San Francisco and Seattle; +$100 Orlando. There are also travel dates June-September from +$100 and July from +$300.
Customize your trip: Fjord tours from Oslo, Stavanger or Bergen can be added from $49-$79 per person. See Fleetway's trip guide for more information.
When You Can Go
Select dates April-May; +$100 June-September; +$300 July
$700 on similar vacations
How to Book
Continue to Fleetway Travel
Visit Fleetway's website to see exact departure dates; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9943.
- Monday-Tuesday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
- Wednesday-Thursday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST
- Friday-Saturday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
- Sunday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST