$1379 – 6-Night Ireland by Train incl. Attractions
This tour takes you to the Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher & the Ring of Kerry -- all by train.
Explore a number of sights and cities in Ireland from the comfort of a train with this offer from Railtours Ireland First Class. For $1379 (€1179) per person, based on double occupancy, this 6-night trip includes:
- Roundtrip rail travel from Dublin
- Reserved seats on the train
- Railtours Ireland host throughout
- Admission to attractions like the Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, the Ring of Kerry, the Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Escorted coach between train stations and attractions
- Transfer to Inis Mór, Aran Island
- 2 nights in Killarney in a B&B (with option to upgrade to a hotel for free, reg. €49 per night)
- 2 nights in Galway in a hotel
- 2 nights in Dublin in a hotel
- Breakfast on the train the first morning of departure (Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays)
- Free Dublin city sightseeing tour hop-on/hop-off tickets
The $1379 rate is available for departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays in October-December.
Note: It's an additional $56 (€49) per night for a single room supplement. Extra nights (pre/post tour) are $114 (€99) per person sharing, per night.
Book by Aug. 30.