Sold out(June 22, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on June 20, 2018. See new deal
$1199 – Scotland 3-City Guided Tour incl. DC Flights
It's hard to find a 6-night Scotland tour, and even harder to find one for $500 off. We did both.
This guided Scotland tour has it all: well-reviewed, centrally located hotels; a weeklong itinerary that balances countryside and historic cities; plus international flights from Washington, D.C.
- Roundtrip airfare from Washington, D.C., to Glasgow; return from Edinburgh
- 6 nights' accommodations: Glasgow (2 nights), Inverness (1 night), Edinburgh (3 nights)
- Guided sightseeing per itinerary; highlights include a whisky distillery, Stirling Castle, Rannoch Moor, Glen Coe, Loch Ness, Ben Nevis (the highest mountain in the British Isles), St. Andrews (the birthplace of golf) and Edinburgh Castle
- Full Scottish breakfast daily; three 3-course dinners with wine
- Private motor coach transportation
- All taxes and fees
Depart: From BWI, DCA or IAD on Nov. 4 or Feb. 24
Additional departures: Boston, New York City and Philadelphia departures are $999. Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle departures are $1099. Miami departures are $1199. Charlotte, Dallas and Denver departures are $1299.
Bonus: Additional November, February and March dates are available for $100 more.
Note: Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo traveler supplement is available upon request.
Book by June 22.
When You Can Go
Nov. 4 or Feb. 24
How to Book
Book online at Escapes by Globus
- Click "Dates & Prices."
- Select "Reserve Now" next to your travel date (price reflects land-only packages).
- Select your departure airport on the Vacation Estimate page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Escapes by Globus at 800-249-0720.
About Escapes by Globus
Escapes by Globus is part of the 90-year-old Globus brand, which specializes in escorted vacations around the world. These tours focus on providing stress-free vacations complete with upscale hotels and VIP experiences at budget-friendly prices.